Thanks so much for this post Amna, i’m totally in love with it! 🙂
Winter season is all about cozy/warm fashion statements. But let’s not forget ten little canvases, our nails!
You can show off your very own personal style by decorating your digits. From glittery festive designs to dark reds/wine colours, possibilities are endless. Today I have a winter snowflakes nail design to share with you all.
Instead of usual blue/red hues associated with the snowflakes, I opted for rather subtle pastel colours.
This particular colour combination also happens to be the Pantone 2016 colour of the year. Such gorgeous colours! I am in love with the New Year already.
Dreamy Snowflakes Nail Art – Step by Step
– I started with one coat of KOKO Tu Tu All the Way on all the nails.
– Then I sponged KOKO Sugar Free randomly with a light hand.
– While the polish was still drying, I sprinkled a tiny amount of Inaz cosmetics Tatl Tael Glam loose glitter.
– When the base colour completely dried, I hand painted the snowflakes using a tiny brush and a white acrylic paint.
– For some extra sparkle I placed some small silver hexagonal glitter in different places on the nails.
– On the ring finger I used a silver chevron tape.
– And finally I sealed the design with two coats of Glisten and Glow HK GIRL TOP COAT.
I hope you like these winter dreamy snowflakes nails as much as I enjoyed creating them.
Hope you all loved this post as much as i did! I’d love to hear from YOU! Check out how you can contribute to Sprinkle of Surprise here.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to stay up to date on my blog!
Until next time, XOXO