I’ve been nominated for this award, so i wanted to do a post on it and nominate 7 more of you! Please follow the rules below, this will be a fun way for us to connect more! 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
Thanks @laulifeblog for nominating me! My first award out here in the blogging world, thanks so much!
2. Put the award logo on your site.
3. Nominate 7 blogs
Answer the questions.
- In one word how would you like readers to describe your blog? One word? Lol that’s hard. I’m so new to blogging, and just trying my best. I dont have 1 particular focus here, i love talking about beauty/fashion, life, food, health, and anything else! So…yeah. Thank you all for your support to get me to where i am here currently!
- Which is your most favorite post among your blog posts and why? That’s so hard. I have a few. I think the ones about beauty are my favorite, i would say ‘Palette’s Galore’. I love talking about makeup the most, so i guess that one!
- What, or who, inspires most of your blog posts? Myself. I wouldn’t say I’m “inspiring.” but my posts all come from my life, experiences, and current events going on.
- What do you aspire to accomplish this year? Being successful at my new/current job.
- What do you aspire to learn this year? I hope once i go back to school, I learn even more than i currently know. Hopefully learn some true leadership and analytical skills.
- What is your most favorite book and why? Omg too hard. I love reading fiction and i have too many favorites. I would say, my all time favorite is the Harry Potter series. Been a fan since 7th grade, will be until i die. Besides that, I love the Khalid Hosseni (spelling?) books a lot as well.
- What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done? Nothing? Lol i dont know, i dont think i’ve lived long enough to have done anything super ‘courageous’.
- Who is your female role model? My mom. Even though we fight occasionally, i look just like her and she’s been a great mom to me and my sisters our whole life. When she started to work, i’ve seen her tirelessly balance our home and her work life to perfection. Only hope i can be as strong, brave, and awesome as her one day, iA!
That’s all folks! Hope you guys learned a little bit more about me! Would love if the 7 bloggers i tagged-would do this post on their blogs as well!
Make sure to comment,and follow me along here and on my instagram @sprinkleofsurprise!
Talk to you soon!<3